November Barre Star: Lynne B.
Lynne B. has taken over 70 classes at Barre Forte - Gainesville since starting with us in August! She comes to class consistently, works hard, and always has a smile on her face! Meet our November #BarreStar, Lynne B.:
Meet Lynne B.
1) Where are you from, and how long have you been in Gainesville?
I am from Yankeetown, FL. I have been in Gainesville for 28 years.
2) What's your favorite Barre-themed shirt?
I love all the Barre-themed shirts, but I like Tuck Buddies the best.
3) Tell us something fun about yourself/what you do when you're not at Barre?
I LOVE the beach, reading, and the Gators!
4) Was your first Barre class what you expected? Why or why not?
I didn’t know what to expect. I am not a dancer or graceful so I was worried. Everyone was so friendly and encouraging. I was instantly hooked!
5) Why did you decide to continue with Barre Forte after your free week?
Barre gives me confidence; I love how I feel after a workout.
6) What makes this workout different from other exercises you have experienced?
My muscles are much longer, my butt is more firm, and mentally, I am more relaxed and happy. Barre really is like a family.
7) What is your favorite Barre move so far? Why?
Pretzels – I can do those well and I love working through the pain.
8) What results have you noticed so far?
My body has totally changed- my abs are tighter, booty firmer, calves stronger, hips slimmer. Also, my back pain has improved a great deal!
9) Have you experienced any benefits from Barre that have affected you not just physically, but mentally, too?
Barre class is my stress reducer. I love going to class; seeing smiling faces, hear encouraging words, and accomplish goals. Restorative class calms me.
10) What keeps you motivated to continue coming to Barre so consistently?
The constant results motivate me. Also, when I don’t go, my body craves class. My family says I am addicted to Barre. I embrace it. My muscles feel better; my blood pressure is lower and my posture is slowly improving.
11) Is there anything you would like to share with potential new clients about your experience at Barre Forte? Any helpful tips for those who are considering trying Barre, but are nervous??
Barre Forte has made me so happy. Brinn, the Barrebacks, Barre Babes, and Instructors, are an extended family. I go to restorative class every Sunday to start my week. I am grounded and ready to embrace the week. It makes me a better teacher, wife, and mother.