Meet our March Barre Star, Loralee!
Loralee has taken almost 300 classes at Barre Forte since starting with us in August 2015. Amazing job! She shows up, works hard, and truly understands why Barre is so beneficial for our bodies. We appreciate her bringing her friends and family to the Barre, too!
The entire team is impressed with Loralee's commitment to her health, which is why she has been overwhelmingly selected as our March Barre Star.
Read on to learn more about Loralee:
1) Where are you from, and how long have you been in Gainesville?
2) What's your favorite Barre-themed shirt?
3) Tell us something fun about yourself/what you do when you're not at Barre?
Yes, except it was even better. My daughter had described what she did at Barre in Atlanta, but you have to experience it to get it.
5) Why did you decide to continue with Barre Forte after your free week by investing in an unlimited membership?
6) What makes this workout different from other exercises you have experienced?
7) What is your favorite Barre move so far? Why?
8) What results have you noticed after doing Barre consistently?
9) Have you experienced any benefits from Barre that have affected you not just physically, but mentally, too?
10) Is there anything you would like to share with potential new clients about your experience at Barre Forte? Any helpful tips for those who are considering trying Barre, but are nervous?